Category: , By AARON TAN
Finally , the trip is happening !! wooott .
was on skype with Ting and Lan yesterday discussing matters bout the trip till 1-ish .
packed my stuff till 2 am and went off to bed at 3 . Pineapple's message woke me up around 5.30am . haha . she didn't sleep the whole night . thought she was sleeping after her last message .
luckily she woke me up so that I could watch the 2nd half of the match between Man Utd and Boro . and thank god they managed to score a goal on the 70th minute . Berbatov volleyed . but that was it . final score 1-0 .

I ll be leaving in 2 hours . meeting up at Ting's place at 10 . hohoho . will update bout the blog once I'm back . and will post bout the trip too of cos . will be there till New Year and so we are gonna countdown there . different style of celebration this year man .

So I'm wishing everyone earlier .
Happy New Year and Happy 2009!!!
Let the 2008 passed and have fun in 2009!!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?