Category: , By AARON TAN
17th Jan 09

Had to stay home to clean the house . CNY coming in a week .
Julia planned to watch movie but I couldn't make it cos by the time I m done , I ll be late . and so she and Wen decided to come to the AEON near my house .
they came around 6 and we went to check out the movies first . and we decided to watch Yes Man by Jim Carrey since we heard the good reviews of it . movie's at 8 and we went for dinner first .
had dinner at Kinsahi Japanese Restaurant . food , service , and environment were great though the price was not tempting . haha but worth the money I would say . after the satisfying meals , feeling relaxed with the ambiance , we sat there for quite long chatting and cam-whoring . candid photos . haha .


sashimi

jellyfish and unagi

my sashimi don-buri

Julia with her tempura bento

sushis =D

Wen with her chicken teriyaki

Julia and Wen

the baby damn cute wey .

Bout the movie , Yes Man was awesome . we laughed all the way in the movie . though the storyline was not that good , but it was so funny . cos it's Jim Carrey . haha . unrealistic yet humorous . So let's say YES to everything . haha .
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?