Category: , , , , By AARON TAN
2nd March 09 , a day to remember =)

I take this opportunity to thank those who wished me ~
it's gonna be a long list. haha

Steph | Sarah 'Littleman' | Ting | Josh | Saara | Lionel | Liang Wen | Julia | Chloe Yong | Lin | Felicia | Soek Yee | Hanis | Cheryl | Lovely Shermain | Charissa | Chris Hun | Desmond | Kevin Lee | DIGI | TENJI
for your wonderful wishes via SMSes, MSN and calls. Thanks!

Andy Tham | Afif | Grace Low | Janice KS | Rebecca | Charity Mei | Victoria Phang | Wilson | Charles | Chew Yu Liang | Chua Yen Sin | Kishen | Harley Simon Danker | Emily Ng | Justin Sim | Veni | Jessica Loi | Aminah | Ijah | Aisyah | Ezma | Sani | Sarah Chen [ you remembered me, haha ]
for your comments in Facebook & Friendster. Thank you~

I wanna THANK Sarah Loy who's in Australia now for wishing me by sms , call and Facebook.
And also to Jas from Singapore for wishing me publicly in MSN. haha. [ I'm surprised you remembered my bday. haha ]

Special thanks to ~

Pei Lynn & Sheryln for this =D


and to Jyn | Marianne | Teng | Joseph for this =D


And to Marcus and Sze Vien, I wanna thank you both for celebrating for me and getting me two awesome shirts. haha. But one of it is slightly bigger. =D. No worries. I still like it. [I'll change the size cos the receipt was inside the plastic bag. wahaha ]

The two shirts. Cool huh=D

Anyway, the day before my bday, which was on Sunday, they planned to surprise me by bringing me to a place. They insisted of picking me up from my place. At first, I was told that we were heading to Pyramid. Then I overheard Yap talking to Marcus bout Damansara. haha. I knew what they were planning. And I was not mistaken, we were going to the place where everyone is talking about and here we ARE, Niu Ze Xui @ Ara Damansara. haha. [ we've been planning to come here a week ago ]

Too bad we had to go in the noon cos I have plans during the night. Sorry guys. =(
There weren't many shops opened during the noon and less people too. [ it was kinda warm there ] So definitely the best is to go there during the night cos they'll on all the lightings and etc creating a wonderful scene. Our main plan was actually to dine at FullHouse and we did. We had our lunch there. Thank god it was not full house. And I was told I can order whatever I want regardless of the price [ I'm not that evil though ] cos the both of them are treating me for the meal. So nice of them. aww~~haha.

We had to use handphones to take pictures cos we have forgotten to bring cameras and the use of phones made us felt lazy to take pictures. But we did took but not many. =)
So, let the pictures do some talking. haha.

Fullhouse =D


Products they are selling

Nice chandelier and lighting

2 Iced Lemon Teas & Lime Juice.

The Cappuccino Mushroom Soup was AWESOME with the huge Garlic Bread, rm1.00 per piece

My set, Pan Sear Chicken Chop at only RM16.90 which consist of mushroom soup, ice lemon tea and dessert [ ice-cream ]

Marcus's Carbonara Spaghetti with the set as well @ only rm14.90

We should have gone in to the car. damn

Sze Vien and Marcus

Thanks for the wonderful meal guys =D

Food was good, not extraordinary. The mushroom soup was awesome anyway. The best time to enjoy the set lunches are from 12pm-4pm and they offer affordable prices for the sets. they have only 3-4 sets though. I recommend Pan-Sear Chicken Chop and Fish & Chips for first timers. Though they looked small in portion, it can be quite filling. The ala-carte food therefore are slightly expensive. They served mostly western fusion and they have local delicacies like Nasi Lemak.
I love the decorations [ it's all white ]and the environments there. I guess the concept of the shop is based on the Korean drama Fullhouse. haha. It was quite relaxing and cooling [ we sat right under the fan. haha ].

After lunch, we headed to Pyramid for movie. As usual, it's Sunday and it was packed and most of the movies we wanted to watch were fulled. And so , we picked Role Model.

Didn't hear any reviews of it. Thought it's not gonna be good. But it ended up we all enjoyed the movie. A movie about two guys had to do community services of 15o hours by looking and mentoring after kids that are problematic otherwise they ll be sentenced to jail for 30 days. A very funny movie and it has morals too. haha.

And a present from Man Utd. They won the Carling Cup aka League Cup. HAHAHA. Thank you Red Devils! They beat Tottenham on penalties. 4-1

Thanks everyone for making my brithday AWESOME. haha. "gracias"
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous Monday, 16 March, 2009
    Happy Birthday Ron~~!! muacksss
  2. Anonymous Monday, 16 March, 2009
    Hope u'll love the the prezzie..
    And I want something good too for my bday ah..hahaha..
    Love ya..take care =D
  3. Anonymous Tuesday, 17 March, 2009
    Hey there darling..I miss u so so much..I ll be coming back in a week..SO WE MUST MEET UP!!hehe
    anyway..sorry for not wishing u and celebrating with u for ur bday this year..but im definitely gonna celebrate with u next week..i got present for u though..hehe..see u around then dear..muacks =D
  4. Victoria Friday, 20 March, 2009
    hey aaron! that's great to hear that you had a great b'day celebration :)

Something to say?