Category: , , By AARON TAN
CNY Part II [ 6th Feb 09 ]

A Trip for Sarah

We [ Marcus, Ryan, SzeVien & I ] had planned a 2 days-one night in Genting for Sarah as she's leaving for Aussie Land for a year to further her studies the next week. * my 3rd time in Genting in 2 months =.= *

Anyway, the week before the trip, they came over to my place for CNY gathering after dinner. We gambled and played drinking games and ended up I got slightly drunk. The best thing of it, I puked everything I ate [ peanuts, chips & cookies ] and drank [famous grouse and Bacardi apple ] that night. I was the one who always kena by them to drink and all I know was Ryan kept refilling my cup with Bacardi. And the whole toilet smells like apple. haha. lol.



Back to the trip.
I booked a room in Chin Swee Temple a.k.a Pagoda cos it's so cheap, RM70 per night for a room with a single bed and queen bed. And the place is quiet, nice and peaceful. The cons of the hotel rooms are no tv's and the size of the rooms are exactly the size of First World Hotel's normal rooms, which is freaking small. Screw it-lar, all we wanted was just a place to play and sleep.
Ain't gonna talk so much bout the journey. All we did was Sushi King, walking around in the cold breezy condition [ it was damn cold and the road couldn't be seen clearly with the thick mist ], Starbucks, and we did alot cam whoring and took alot of pictures too. haha. Back to the room, we played thumb master, charades, "007 Bang" and "Truth or Dare". I think everyone got a little tipsy. Haha. Yea. We had alcohol. Chivas, Jas and Corona beers. And I think we were the noisiest and loudest among all the rooms. Haha. Throughout the night, it was a unstoppable laughter for us. wahaha.


Well, let the pictures do the rest. We took more than 200 pictures though. Haha. But half of them are P&C. =P. So here are some of the approved pictures.


#1 The girls

#2 The guys

#3 (L-R) Sze Vien, Marcus, Ryan and I. Look at Ryan. Haha

#4 The cool Marcus. wahaha

#5 =P

#6 The hotel's entrance.

#7 It was seriously misty that day.

#8
#9 2 Bodyguards??
#10 A scratch by Sze Vien. And all she care was her wrecked fake finger nails! * it remains a scar till now T__T*
#11 I just love raw Fish!
#12 Our "best" food on the table. =P
And this is the thing that caused all the expressions below. haha





Eventhough it was just 2 days 1 night, we had a memorable trip. Cos we had lots of craziness and fun. haha.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?