By AARON TAN
A stressful week ahead...

Two weeks back, I just did Law test and another law test is coming in 2 days. T___T
This test includes more chapters and readings which caused my confusion ratings increased. Reading and memorizing facts would be simple but getting to understand the case studies is rather shitty.
Am thankful that I got 15.5 out of 20 for my 1st test. But this time, how much would I scored?

It's a 4 consecutive weeks of exams. 2 weeks ago was Law, last week was Accounting, and this week we have Law again and Economics ( chap1-7. OMG! T__T ). Next week would be Business Information System.
Sigh. I have no choice but to cope with all these stress. I am gonna be real busy and so I won't be updating my blog till then.

Good Luck
to those who's having the same fate as me =D
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?